Registered Massage Therapist and Certified Infant Massage Instructor
Based in Winnipeg, Manitoba
What I Do
For treatment of various conditions to support your physical health and mental wellness.
A safe and efficient way to treat pain, swelling and joint discomfort and reduce stress during pregnancy, and also to help with the recovery process after giving birth.
Infant Massage Classes
Designed for parents and caregivers to help learn the art and benefits of infant massage while promoting bonding, communication and nurturing touch.
Graduated from Wellington College of Remedial Massage Therapies
Attended a course on Neuro-proprioceptive Taping
Became a Certified Infant Massage Instructor
Took additional training in pregnancy massage
Why Join an Infant Massage Class?
It is never too late to bond with your children. Learning infant massage can benefit your and your little one both physically and emotionally.
- Learn the importance of positive nurturing touch and non-verbal communication
- Bond with the amazing person that is your baby
- Obtain a skill that will benefit you and your family for years to come
- Enjoy learning in a fun group setting
- Connect with other parents
- Online Schedule is Open!Good afternoon, For those of you who’ve been asking, my online booking site is open once again. If you are interested in making an appointment with me, please do so here. I will have appointments available Monday, Wednesday and Friday…
- Adapting to COVID-19The following information is also found on Munroe Massage Therapy’s website. Please read it thoroughly, as it is important to follow health and safety protocol during the pandemic and will help us to run our schedules smoothly. When Booking an…
- Return to PracticeTo my valued clients, With the ease of closure on certain businesses, I am happy to announce that I will be returning to work starting May 19th. Though I am excited to resume practice and return to serving you in…